Thread: kipers new mock
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012   #12
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123792 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: kipers new mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Worthy is no 3-4 DE. He did not play similar position either @ Michigan State. Now if Texans played in a 4-3 & needed a one gap DT that would be different. To compare him to Watt is inaccurate, nor does he fit NG or played that position either. Not a fit here.

Watt played DE in a 4/3 then came here and played DE in a 3/4. There are numerous scouting reports out there that say he could play the 5 in a 3/4.

I've seen worse but c'mon he is supposed to be the authority or are you actually..... Mel? taking my comments personel?

Just playin!

You don't pay me like you pay Kipper in golden laced gobblets
I don't pay anyone for scouting reports.
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote