Thread: kipers new mock
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012   #11
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 39326 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: kipers new mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Like it was when we drafted JJ Watt who played 4/3 DE and started him at DE in our 3/4? Worthy's best attribute is his ability to penetrate. At 6'3" and 310 lbs with his explosive burst at the snap he could play inside or out in our defense. He is vocal and plays with alot of emotion. Can be real nasty but is has a high football IQ. He's known for pointing out things like hot receivers and run plays to team mates before plays.

If somehow he is still available when we're up at 26 we should run up to the podium. He fits this defense in so many ways its scary.
Worthy is no 3-4 DE. He did not play similar position either @ Michigan State. Now if Texans played in a 4-3 & needed a one gap DT that would be different. To compare him to Watt is inaccurate, nor does he fit NG or played that position either. Not a fit here.

Quote:
I'm wondering about your scouting abilities after that last comment.
I've seen worse but c'mon he is supposed to be the authority or are you actually..... Mel? taking my comments personel?

Quote:
So where do you think this mock falls apart and why?
You don't pay me like you pay Kipper in golden laced gobblets

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is online now   Reply With Quote