View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012   #4
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: rmartin65 Pre-Combine Mock

Thanks for the feedback guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
Alshon Jeffry seems like a gamble but clearly one you're willing to take. I do like snagging a 1st round receiver. Lewis is a decent pick in the 2nd. Not overly thrilled by Martin in the 3rd, I guess it would depend on who else may be available. Broyles is a good add, I definitely think they'll pick up 2 WR. Really nice mock.
What is your concern with Martin? Maybe you saw something that I dont, or vice versa. I enjoy talking over players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_texan View Post
really nice mock.

Im a fan off lewis as well. given some time has great potential to be a stud.

Stil not sold on jeffery but good explanation.

broyles will be a great steal and i think many teams know this. it will be interesting to see how far he falls. some team is going to get very lucky!

will be interesting to see morris' combine. seems like a good fit. do you know if he has special teams skills???

like the double dip of OG late.

and ill have to read up more of Martin because his a guy I'm interested in but havnt seen video footage of him yet.

overall nice mock.
I knew Jeffery was not going to be wildly popular. But he has 1st round talent at a position of need, and I think that putting him under AJ's tutelage will really help him get his head on straight. Obviously if Blackmon, Wright or Floyd are available, I would prefer them. But I definitely prefer Jeffery to Sanu or Hill.

As for Morris on ST, I honestly dont know. I would imagine he would be a good special teamer, as he is athletic and is not afraid of contact. But he is not a returner, if that was part of your question.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote