Thread: kipers new mock
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012   #9
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: kipers new mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
If we don't sign Mario, Curry should be considered.
If we don't sign Myers, Konz shouldn't be passed up.
If Decastro is there, I say we take him if Myers is re-signed, regardless of what else happens.
If Michael Floyd is there, I say we take him, but only if Konz and Decastro are gone.

Lots of contingencies to consider, but we will have a much better idea by the end of March.
I don't understand the line of thinking that we should draft a DE in the first round if we loose Mario. Why? I love Decastro, there aren't a lot of players I would take in front of him. If we loose Meyers we better draft Konz. I'm not sold Smithiak thinks like all the fans and the media about our WR situation. I really hope the early portion of our draft goes to adding talent to our trenches be it OL or DL.

Foster is incredible, we need to give him the best blocking possible while he is still young and at the top of his game. RB's don't last that long. With the way our defense flies around the ball we need major depth and talent in our front seven. As long as we see to it that those two things are taken care of we will be in good shape.
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote