Thread: kipers new mock
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012   #8
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123792 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: kipers new mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
They play different positions....and Konz is best OC in the draft. Worthy isn't the best DL by a wide margin.
LOL I know who they are and what position they play. I guess my attempt at word play didn't workout like I thought it would. Also, what do positional rankings have to do with the price of butter in China?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
It would be a reach to move Jerel Worthy to play a position he is not familiar with.
Like it was when we drafted JJ Watt who played 4/3 DE and started him at DE in our 3/4? Worthy's best attribute is his ability to penetrate. At 6'3" and 310 lbs with his explosive burst at the snap he could play inside or out in our defense. He is vocal and plays with alot of emotion. Can be real nasty but is has a high football IQ. He's known for pointing out things like hot receivers and run plays to team mates before plays.

If somehow he is still available when we're up at 26 we should run up to the podium. He fits this defense in so many ways its scary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
This mock falls apart to me quickly, not a big fan of his scouting abilities.
I'm wondering about your scouting abilities after that last comment.

So where do you think this mock falls apart and why?
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote