View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012   #6
otisbean
All Pro

Rep Power: 5252 otisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans MOCKSTRAVAGANZA: A Look At 18 Mock Drafts From Around The Internet

I don't know about you guys but I look at Alshon and I see Mike Williams from USC. I don't like this guy, I want to, but I don't.

I favor drafting an OLB or a DL then adding a WR later on. One guy that could be interesting is Chris Givens from WF in the 3rd or 4th. I definitely think we need help outside, and Im holding out hope that we can some how figure out a way to add a solid WR through FA. Maybe someone would be willing to take a discount to chase a ring.
otisbean is offline   Reply With Quote