View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012   #82
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 70440 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's your rankings of WRs in this draft class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
St.Louis @ 2 may
Cleveland @ 4 or 22
I could see Jax taking one at 7 depending upon how they rate them and who's available.
Philly might @ 15 depending on the status of DeSean Jackson in FA.

Other than that I dont see a team with a real dire need at WR and I doubt all of those teams take one .... Then again maybe a team not listed thinks they find value at the position and un-expectedly takes one.

I would be real tempted to trade up for one of the top 3 - Justin Blackmon,
Michael Floyd or Alshon Jeffery in the mid teens should they still be on the board.
Vikings have garbage at WR, Browns have garbage WR's, Chicago has nothing at WR, Bills may be losing Johnson, Miami may be getting rid of Marshall. There's a lot of teams that could pick a WR higher than said WR might be slated to go.