View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012   #14
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 38282 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock: Pre-Combine Verison

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
His game somewhat reminds me of Antonio Smith, except he's bigger and stronger. Cox is a good run stopper too. I'd be all about getting him in the 1st.

For a red zone target/big, tall receiving weapon....what about Orson Charles? He's 6'3'' 240 with good speed down the field, good hands and runs after the catch with power. He's not exactly a TE, I wouldn't be putting him in line to block but in the slot as a hybrid TE/WR option he could be deadly.
Agreed on the Smith reference.

Charles is a really good college player. REALLY good. Problem is where does he fit in the NFL. He needs to be a MUCH better blocker to be a TE and possibly put on some weight. To be a receiver, he may need to drop a little weight. He could be a good red zone target, but he is currently around a 2nd/3rd round grade. I am not sure I like him enough for that high of a selection.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote