View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012   #12
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 39889 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock: Pre-Combine Verison

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
I hope Texans will work out a deal with Mario, I really do. But if they can't then another pass rusher early should be weighed heavily. I haven't watched the tape on Mercilus that's why I'm asking from someone who has. Everything I've heard is positive. One dude I'd really be all over if still sitting there #26 is Fletcher Cox. More of an inside out guy but defiently first round grade no doubt about it.

Think your missing a big, tall weapon in receiving department, Texans need someone to target when field becomes compressed in red zone. There are some really intriquing ones both @ WR & TE. Other than that well done, you've earned another dopplebock
I would love for Mario to stay here, but money talks. I can certainly understand why he would want to be the highest paid D player in history. I likewise understand why the Texans can't and shouldn't pay him that kind of money. Mario isn't from here and doesn't have any ties here. I don't see him sticking around.

TimeKiller already said it, but I definitely agree: Cox is Antonio Smith 2.0 without the boneheaded penalties. Cox would be a great prospect for the 3-4 DE spot opposite Watt. The only question you need to ask is do you want a high motor 3-4 OLB or a high motor DE? Both would be great in the Wade system.

I held off on tall WR for a couple of reasons:
1. Hilton was too good of a value in the 3rd and Maze in the 5th
2. After the 4th round, I don't see any WRs that are better than LeStar Jean. I think he breaks out and has a monster camp and forces Kubes to put him in the lineup. He was doing great until his injury. I think he shines now.

Thanks for another Doppelbock!

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote