View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012   #10
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock: Pre-Combine Verison

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
I hope Texans will work out a deal with Mario, I really do. But if they can't then another pass rusher early should be weighed heavily. I haven't watched the tape on Mercilus that's why I'm asking from someone who has. Everything I've heard is positive. One dude I'd really be all over if still sitting there #26 is Fletcher Cox. More of an inside out guy but defiently first round grade no doubt about it.

Think your missing a big, tall weapon in receiving department, Texans need someone to target when field becomes compressed in red zone. There are some really intriquing ones both @ WR & TE. Other than that well done, you've earned another dopplebock
His game somewhat reminds me of Antonio Smith, except he's bigger and stronger. Cox is a good run stopper too. I'd be all about getting him in the 1st.

For a red zone target/big, tall receiving weapon....what about Orson Charles? He's 6'3'' 240 with good speed down the field, good hands and runs after the catch with power. He's not exactly a TE, I wouldn't be putting him in line to block but in the slot as a hybrid TE/WR option he could be deadly.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote