View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012   #8
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock: Pre-Combine Verison

I hope Texans will work out a deal with Mario, I really do. But if they can't then another pass rusher early should be weighed heavily. I haven't watched the tape on Mercilus that's why I'm asking from someone who has. Everything I've heard is positive. One dude I'd really be all over if still sitting there #26 is Fletcher Cox. More of an inside out guy but defiently first round grade no doubt about it.

Think your missing a big, tall weapon in receiving department, Texans need someone to target when field becomes compressed in red zone. There are some really intriquing ones both @ WR & TE. Other than that well done, you've earned another dopplebock

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote