View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012   #6
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 38282 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock: Pre-Combine Verison

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I dont mean to beat your mock up. But,

1. Mercilus- I've got doubts that he can play OLB, slow off the ball, he's relentless though
2. Baptiste- more like a 4th/5th rd pick to me, give me Ta'amu or Chapman.
3. Hilton- Like this pick, replaces JJ, This may be a little high for Hilton
4. Blackwell- hate this pick, Blackwell got his butt kicked at Sr. Bowl practices/game. He also got it kicked against the Tide in both games. In short he's a late rd/UDFA. IMHO
5. Maze- not a bad pick, Give me White or Stephen Hill.
6. Harnish, Give me B.J. Coleman
7.Bolden- Good pick, But give me a 3rd down RB like Edwin Baker
1. Interesting, I thought he was quick enough off the ball. I am eager to see his combine numbers. He has good speed around the corner and has a bunch of good pass rush moves already. He is not experienced with run D, but that will come with time. As you said, High Motor is a big thing for him. Technique can be taught, a high motor cannot.

2. I hear you. Right now, he may be 4th or 5th. But wait until his combine where he is faster than people think, stronger than people think, and still a big boy. He will shoot up the charts. The NFL LOVES the big NTs who can move. I think by the time the draft comes around, 2nd round won't seem outrageous for him.

3. Yeah, he is one of the picks that replaces JJ. Hard to gauge where he goes, but speed is gonna push him up.

4. Hmm. Let me relook at this one.

5. To me Maze seemed almost perfect for what the team needs. Last year we had big WRs with no speed. Now we would have smaller quick WRs. One advantage of the speedster is you can throw it down the field. If he catches it, plus. If he doesn't maybe he can draw a PI call. As I previously stated, an offense which features AJ, OD, FOster, Hilton, and Maze would give Ds absolute fits.

6. I like Coleman too, but I have him as a late 4th, mid 5th.

7. Hard to argue with late round backs. Both would be good here.

Thanks for the Feedback!

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote