View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012   #5
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 39889 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock: Pre-Combine Verison

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Appreciate the immense amount of work and time invested. Just to debate a bit:

If Briesel leaves we have no back up plan. Caldwell got miniscually better but is definitely not a starter. WHo else? Studdard? Nope. I would still go WR in first as that is prime weakness if not addressed in free agency. Kevin Zeitler should be #58 in second and would do better than Caldwell or Blackwell. OLB "depth" would need to be addressed but do not have to replace Mario just add quality depth behind
Barwin & Reed. There are a couple should be in third like Arkansas Jake Bequette

25 tackles with 8.5 tackles for a loss, eight sacks and four forced fumbles and this was despite missing three hames with a hammy injury.

I like your Nose but you could get Josh Chapman in 3rd probably. I also like Jordan WHite a bigger and almost as fast WR from smaller school but better imo.

Ultimately I disagree primarily on Briesel leaving. Hope I'm right and you are wrong. lol

Enjoyed the read.

Thanks for the feedback!

1. I think the Texans will sign a FA OG. Maybe Kory Lichtensteiger from DC? Yes, Zeitler would be a great choice. Agreed.

2. I just don't know where Chapman will end up. He is one of those players who could go anywhere from late 1st-early 4th. A lot of question marks may be resolved at combine there for me.

3. I just have a feeling the Texans won't be able to keep both Briesel and Myers. I think if they had a choice, they go Myers.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote