View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012   #11
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 45478 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tracking Texans ticket prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellbentforfootball View Post
Season tix holder since day one....day one $48 in Section 136..now $78, my only question is, in 10 more years are we going to be paying $110 for the same ticket? When does it stop, answer, never...15 years, $125?
And that's after a decade of just one playoff appearance. Imagine if they have a Patriots type run the next decade.

And it won't stop as long as people keep paying it.

I've never missed a game, but I suspect the day will come when they price me out. Thankfully, we're not there yet.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote