Thread: Bl Top 32
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012   #25
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bl Top 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I gotcha, I like Weedon's talent too, but I can't get over the fact that he's 28 and will be 29 in October. If he's not gonna be starting for at least a year or two, he won't be playing significant time until he's almost 31, and that just seems wasteful to me unless you draft him specifically as a backup. In that case, you might as well get someone younger who can develop into a longer term solution than the guy who is closer to being irrelevant.
I've heard that some teams view his age & maturity as an asset for QB position. That his experience is beneficial, he will be focused, more dedicated to film study, responsibility & accountability towards coaches & teammates.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote