Thread: Bl Top 32
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012   #24
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bl Top 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Has the experience & production for position to be selected somewhere in the first round just have no idea where? #2 in the country yardage per game 363.6 (behind Case Keenum) with passer rating of 159.78. The good thing for him is he impressed scouts in practice Senior Bowl week, was considered the best QB prospect of that group. I like Weeden & Foles over Tannehill as more near term resolutions for NFL teams starved for decent QB play.
I gotcha, I like Weedon's talent too, but I can't get over the fact that he's 28 and will be 29 in October. If he's not gonna be starting for at least a year or two, he won't be playing significant time until he's almost 31, and that just seems wasteful to me unless you draft him specifically as a backup. In that case, you might as well get someone younger who can develop into a longer term solution than the guy who is closer to being irrelevant.