Thread: Bl Top 32
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012   #23
tielahr
Rookie

Rep Power: 428 tielahr is a quality contributor and well respectedtielahr is a quality contributor and well respectedtielahr is a quality contributor and well respectedtielahr is a quality contributor and well respectedtielahr is a quality contributor and well respectedtielahr is a quality contributor and well respectedtielahr is a quality contributor and well respectedtielahr is a quality contributor and well respectedtielahr is a quality contributor and well respectedtielahr is a quality contributor and well respectedtielahr is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bl Top 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Texan Board would probably look a whole lot different, but for most part if they target WR in first round they MUST trade up to acquire him. One thing I have yet to do is flow out a first round mock, maybe after the combine? My best guess is if Wright were to be on the board past #14 (Cowboys) Rick might start making some phone calls
I agree with this 100%. Especially when you have the Browns ahead of us who might take RG3 and could definitely use a matching WR, by the name of Wright, to make their team more competitive.
tielahr is offline   Reply With Quote