Thread: Bl Top 32
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012   #15
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 87576 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bl Top 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_texan View Post
do you guys buy into the rumours about his lack of work ethic?

still praying that floyd falls though and i guess it is possible.
I'm starting to think that wright may not be available to us as he could go in the top 15. And if Sanu has a good combine a team is going to reach for him
Wright should be fantastic at combine and he should be 2nd WR behind Blackmon. I really like Floyd but his alcohol issues concern me and probably will McNair.

Jeffery has size and as BL said can take on 2-3 defenders and pull ball in. A lot of my opinions are just based on gut. (mine not his) and I just never felt comfortable with him. He should report to combine with a chiseled body and kiss up to every GM interviewing him. He could become an excellent receiver but I'm just leery.