Thread: Bl Top 32
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012   #14
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21345 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bl Top 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
He has size & understands how to use it going against double/triple coverages. I would select him #26 then add speedster to stretch defense soon thereafter. He could develop into Texans #1 after AJ career is finished.
do you guys buy into the rumours about his lack of work ethic?

still praying that floyd falls though and i guess it is possible.
I'm starting to think that wright may not be available to us as he could go in the top 15. And if Sanu has a good combine a team is going to reach for him
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote