Thread: Bl Top 32
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012   #3
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Bl Top 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
You should print out this list as the draft approaches and then check their names off while you watch the draft to see many you get right if you do not already do that by now anyway maybe you do.
Just because another team grabs another guy doesn't mean he was a better player... i.e. I don't think the order players get drafted can be used to see how many he got "right"

This is a little different than a mock.

Though they say they draft BPA, it's always with needs in mind. Even if St Louis had the #1 pick, there's no way they'll draft Luck or RGIII. That does not mean they are not the best football players in this draft.

If, however, St. Louis drafts Michael Floyd instead of Blackmon, they are saying they believe Floyd is better for their system.... ala Heyward-Bey over Crabtree or Maclin. "We" felt Crabtree & Maclin were the better WRs before the draft, after the draft, & 3 seasons later. Heyward-Bey getting drafted first does not make him a better WR than Crabtree or Maclin, (or Harvin, Nicks, or Brit)

However, if I were to make a list such as this, I would track who comes off & when. Then when my Texans are on the clock I'd take stock of who dropped & compare my "thinking" with the FO, just to see if we're on the same page.