View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012   #67
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BB/65/BL Post Super Bowl Texan 2012 Mock Draft 1A.

I don't remember McMannis in that many game situations other than special teams. Either way this is what you generally get by selecting a db who has good size late in the draft, just another reason we didn't isolate one late here. You hope he can be developed into at least a solid role player & special teams guy. Which from what I can remember has been their focus, I wouldn't give up on the guy just yet.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is online now   Reply With Quote