View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012   #66
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BB/65/BL Post Super Bowl Texan 2012 Mock Draft 1A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Yes I would.

In fact, I'd be fine if they let Allen walk and gave KJ the full reigns.

It's not that I have so much faith in KJ as much as I think we have a good stable of guys behind him.

Except McMannis. He needs to be cut.
Right on. Do you think any of the depth could push KJ for minutes? He was basically the #2 #2...if that makes sense. Allen was the #1 #2...so if KJ moves up can Harris or Carmichael make noise to be in a platoon?

I guess I should really just ask you if you think they'll take a CB at all this year?! I personally don't think they will. Idk about letting Allen walk but I'm with you on letting McMannis walk!
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote