Thread: Jared Crick DE
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012   #6
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jared Crick DE

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
So would he start over Smith?
No but he might be the one finishing the games...

In all honesty, Smith is awesome. He can shoot a gap like nobody else but that's his trick. He's on the wrong side of 30 and is a streaky player. He's done nothing to lose his job though, so no but I'd think Crick would force the issue and play his way into more and more minutes. Just watch the highlights, it's ridiculous, he's like a big ass boulder sticking out in the middle of a river (the OL). He absolutely doesn't get pushed back. Gets off blocks well and makes tackles. Pass rushing he doesn't have the experience or get off to shoot a gap like Smith or even Watt but he's all hustle, always moving towards the ball. I'm telling you if it wasn't for his injury he's a 1st rounder, top 20 at least. If they can actually pick him up for a 2nd I'm gonna be quoting the old school NBA jam announcer:

"STOLEN!!"
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote