View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012   #73
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 145918 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's your rankings of WRs in this draft class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I saw that nfldratscout, for example, had him run an average of 4.42 which is a little faster Edwards 4.44

Donnie Avery 4.43 (combine) and 4.34 (pro day) was drafted early in the second.

Torrey Smith 4.41 (combine) (stood at his pro day) was drafted in the second round.

Avery stand 5-11;
Smith stands 6-1

Until something becomes official, that's what I would go with.
Well you compared speed with Wright why did you not compare stats? I'm sure Avery & Smith were pretty close to Kendall's?