View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012   #65
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BB/65/BL Post Super Bowl Texan 2012 Mock Draft 1A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Yes. Know this is draft nerd stuff but taking a QB or any position higher than they actually are graded (legitimate grade) is a mistake. We can thank these knuckle heads & fellow conference rivals Tennessee & Jacksonville for kicking down JJ Watt to the Texans. I mean c'mon, Jake Locker #8 really? Blaine Gabbert #10. really? before JJ Watt? bet the Texans war room was in feeding frenzy

let's not allow this WR fettish to cloud our perceptions of who the best pick for the Texans organization will be in April. We could, but won't mock trading down or up but you know Rick Smith is very capable of doing either. Wright could end up being this years Julio Jones of the WR class. I'm not sure he would do that anyway
Yep, I am again hoping for a trade down scenario.