View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012   #64
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BB/65/BL Post Super Bowl Texan 2012 Mock Draft 1A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
No argument there but I think if he makes the same gains he's at least an average starter. Now that's expecting a lot but I'd say it's not so much different than expecting McCain to contribute in nickel/dime or expecting Brandon Harris to have a locker next year.

Let me ask you this......would you be fine if they resigned Allen and continued on with he and KJ as the #2 CB combo?
Yes I would.

In fact, I'd be fine if they let Allen walk and gave KJ the full reigns.

It's not that I have so much faith in KJ as much as I think we have a good stable of guys behind him.

Except McMannis. He needs to be cut.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote