View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012   #63
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BB/65/BL Post Super Bowl Texan 2012 Mock Draft 1A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I can't speak for anyone else, but when I say that we can do better at the CB#2 spot I mean that we could probably find someone that we'd all feel comfortable taking the bulk (if not all) of the starters reps there. Someone that was better at finding and locating the ball in the air. Someone that actually made plays on the ball.

To me, with the level KJ was playing at last year he would have been a good back up corner doing spot duty.

Jason Allen isn't all that but KJ couldn't keep him off the field.

Hopefully KJ shows continued growth, but if we can pick up a better player there I'm all for it.

The next step up from KJ isn't hall of famer
No argument there but I think if he makes the same gains he's at least an average starter. Now that's expecting a lot but I'd say it's not so much different than expecting McCain to contribute in nickel/dime or expecting Brandon Harris to have a locker next year.

Let me ask you this......would you be fine if they resigned Allen and continued on with he and KJ as the #2 CB combo?
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote