Thread: Jared Crick DE
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012   #3
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jared Crick DE

I know on Walter's mock he's available and seems to be available in the late 2nd round according to most sites but I just can't honestly imagine him dropping that far. Maybe a move similar to grabbing Brandon Harris could be made if necessary but if he's anywhere in range he's gotta be the pick. The value way overrules any thoughts of need IMO. He ought to be mid 1st if not for missing last season. I could definitely get used to Double J and Crick destroying O lines for the next 10 years.

Throwing one together with Crick as the 2nd pick:

1- Peter Konz C - Solidify OL
2- Jared Crick DE - Solidify DL in a big way
3- Joe Adams WR - All purpose threat, KR, PR, slot WR and even RB depth
4- Jeff Fuller WR - Big, fast, needs work but has upside
5- Jerry Franklin ILB - depth/special teams
6- Chase Ford TE - taking a flyer on a mega sized TE with basketball history from Miami
7- Adrian Robinson OLB - Is this guy still available here? Idk but his scouting report on cbssports.com reads like a future pro bowler.....
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote