View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012   #60
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BB/65/BL Post Super Bowl Texan 2012 Mock Draft 1A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Agreed, good list, you guys rate Lindley much higher than I do. 4th/5th. The sleeper on your list to me is Coleman. He impressed me at the East/West game. He's got an above avg arm, touch and some pocket presence. I've read he just needs to improve his accuracy. (Same with Lindley)

The one advantage Tannehill has over the other QB's listed is that he has already basically run Garys offense for the last yr and a half under Sherman.

I've got Tannehill rated as a late 2nd rd pick. (Just about where the Texans will be picking.) He probably will be long gone by then, taken by one of the QB needy teams.

I truly hope so, in fact I really hope he goes top 25.