View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012   #69
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 140377 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's your rankings of WRs in this draft class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Mario: I want to be a Texan my whole career. I believe the Texans will be a Super Bowl contender next season and I wish to be a part of that.

ummm... just what do we mean by "very good contract? Other than for Brady, the Pats aren't known for opening their checkbook. Plus, Uncle Bob and Buddha Wade both like me. A lot. So why should I leave here?
5 years: @ $20m up front bonus ($4m per year for cap) $60m salary -$20m (bonus)= $40m = $8m salary + $4m bonus prorated= $12m avg year. Set up first two years low but guaranteed and back end remainder due to 2013 TV money raising cap tremendously.