View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012   #59
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BB/65/BL Post Super Bowl Texan 2012 Mock Draft 1A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
While we sit here and project players futures...why not look at KJ's future? If he makes the same strides he did this past year, what level of play would you say that is? He's still young, only 2 years experience so it's not like he's an old dog learning new tricks. He was vastly improved and clearly has better coaches and better leadership around him too.
I can't speak for anyone else, but when I say that we can do better at the CB#2 spot I mean that we could probably find someone that we'd all feel comfortable taking the bulk (if not all) of the starters reps there. Someone that was better at finding and locating the ball in the air. Someone that actually made plays on the ball.

To me, with the level KJ was playing at last year he would have been a good back up corner doing spot duty.

Jason Allen isn't all that but KJ couldn't keep him off the field.

Hopefully KJ shows continued growth, but if we can pick up a better player there I'm all for it.

The next step up from KJ isn't hall of famer.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote