View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012   #48
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14302 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Realistically, is AJ going to the hall of fame??

It's a lot different compared to any past year. The Texans actually have a top-rated defense along with a highly ranked offense going into the off-season. Wade Phillips is a great defensive coordinator and not a total bonehead like the past defensive coordinators we've had over the years.

There seems to be a strong foundation on both sides of the ball for the first time in franchise history. A great mix of veterans and talented young players. If only Andre Johnson had a team as loaded as this earlier in his career, he'd be that much closer to knocking on the doors of the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

I don't even think this team has a lot of glaring weaknesses right now. At least nothing that isn't easily fixable with one more good draft and free agent signing. I just don't want to end the season and go to battle in the playoffs with an unproven third-string rookie at quarterback. That's about the only gripe I had with this past season. But that was just some unfortunate luck. Schaub getting hurt by Albert Haynesworth on a quarterback sneak backed up on our own goal line. What are the odds of that happening? Just the playcalling on that particular play was insane to begin with (cough, cough, Kubiak!!!!).