View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012   #50
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BB/65/BL Post Super Bowl Texan 2012 Mock Draft 1A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
You don't think he made a pretty significant stride towards competency this year? I'm not saying he was good but....come on, he was A LOT better.
Absolutely he got better, I don't think anyone would dispute that. Not falling down makes him a million times better than he was last year. The problem is, we could do better, so if a CB/return guy is available in the 3rd like Boykin, I'd take him and let Jason Allen leave. Boykin would be a great ST gunner too, so I think he would be valuable. Gives KJ competition and incentive to improve, and makes the team deeper at a key position. Still have Roc Carmichael and Brandon Harris coming back in 2012 to compete too, so CB#2 should be pretty young either way.