View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012   #9
Luv_ya_blue
1%er

Rep Power: 41913 Luv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Regional Marketing Survey

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdub View Post
Thanks a lot for your feedback guys. The responses on this board are exactly what we're looking for. Blue, the one answer about growing up watching the Texans was a bad choice. I apologize for that.

Rush, We're definitely going to develop a strategy to engage the youth of the markets. Thanks again for the feedback. Any other comments about problems or solutions would be greatly appreciated.
On a different note gdub--there needs to be some professional stuff put out by the team in terms of highlights. I'm not really sure how to word what I'm thinking.

When you go to Youtube and type if "Houston Texans," there isn't a lot to look at. However, if you type in "Dallas Cow***s," you find all kinds of GARBAGE! We need more to get excited about, other than just merchandise. The introductions throughout the Cincinnati game for the defensive players (where they were flipping the hoods over their heads) was AWESOME! I've looked all over the net for it and can't find it anywhere.

More marketable stuff for social networks like Facebook would also be tremendous! I love to rep my Texans everywhere I go and I'd like to be able to link to more stuff on Facebook.

You better believe that we can't wait on BSPN to get our message, record, athletes, franchise out there. We'll all be in wheelchairs if we wait for them to give us cred. And I realize that only winning will get that done, but I'm just saying...we've gotta broaden the scope of the Texans nation!

My two cents...

Special Thanks to False Start for the awesome sig! U Rock!
Luv_ya_blue is offline   Reply With Quote