View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012   #47
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BB/65/BL Post Super Bowl Texan 2012 Mock Draft 1A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Depending on if Rick really sees somebody he likes

Say if Josh Norman fell late 2nd/early 3rd or Josh Chapman for instance.

Would you trade Yates? I would.

Rd.1 Randle
Rd.2 Norman
Rd.2 Chapman
Rd.3 White
Rd.4 Bequette
Rd.5 Coleman

Looks pretty good to me. What do you think about this?
If Schaub wasn't hurt last year, I would do it, but I'm leery of moving Yates given that Schaub may not be ready week 1. I'm also leaning towards keeping Lienart next year and not drafting a QB at all this time around. I'm not worried about losing Schaub in free agency next year, I think he will stick with Kubiak, especially given his age and injury history at that point. 2012 will be the year for us to draft a QB if we don't see a good one fall to a late round.