View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012   #43
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 42947 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Realistically, is AJ going to the hall of fame??

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
I think it's more like "HOF, no way."

We all like AJ here with good reason, but no, he has neither the playoff history nor the stats to be in a HOf discussion yet.

He is a good guy, and hopefully that will change. My sense is that playing his entire career in Houston isn't going to help though.
This team is now a superbowl contender for years to comes. We are set to go on a ten year run of division titles and playoff appearances.

I am going to call it. At least Superbowl titles in the next years.

Of course AJ may have only 4 more years left? Maybe?

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote