View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012   #43
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BB/65/BL Post Super Bowl Texan 2012 Mock Draft 1A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
Explain.

I think it's possible. It's entirely possible with the way QB's are drafted that he will be gone by the 10th pick. Hopefully the league is learning it's lesson from hella reaching on QBs. He seems like he's been propped up a bit by other guys going back to school but he's got a lot of skills and from what I can read, needs to sit and learn to be effective. Who better to learn from than fellow Aggie and Qb magician Gary Kubiak?

You and I share the same view of lisfranc injuries. Not that Schaub's game relied on mobility but can he be ANOTHER mental step ahead of the action to compensate for having absolutely nothing in terms of movement? I think we've already seen the best of Schaub. Lisfranc I believe is what ended Glenn Earl's time in the NFL. Tannehill could definitely be a Texan, Schaub could be tagged next year if he needed more time to learn and in case of emergency (break glass) Tannehill is likely a better option than Delhomme.
KJ is still very vunerable to double moves. He still got burned alot even though he was only playing 50% of the snaps last yr. His lack of ints is also another sign of lack of where/when the ball is coming his way. IMHO

God, please dont let this turn into another KJ debate.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote