View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012   #39
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BB/65/BL Post Super Bowl Texan 2012 Mock Draft 1A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I dont think KJ will improve. (Lack of awareness) They need to move on from KJ.

In this scenario trading up for one of the top WR's would be they way to go.

If Tannehill falls I would hope that a team like Seattle would give up their 2nd/3rd rd picks to move up and take Tannehill. If that didn't materialize I would have no problem with the Gary taking Tannehill. I'm not as optimistic about Schaub making it back to 100%. Lisfranc is usually a career killer.
Tannehill is not part of our equation, not sure why some big time mock drafts have him so high? I would take a chance on Weeden before Tannehill, at least I know that he could be an adequate back-up. my QB ranking would look something like this: (doesn't mean where I expect them to be selected because it never does)
  • Luck -1st
  • Griffin - 1st
  • Foles - 2nd
  • Lindley - 2nd/3rd
  • Weeden - 3rd
  • Osweiler - 3rd
  • Tannehill - 3rd
  • Coleman - 4th/5th
  • Cousins -5th

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote