View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012   #12
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 213051 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Realistically, is AJ going to the hall of fame??

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Love me some AJ, but no, he's not a HOFer at this point. If Chris Carter and Tim Brown can't make it in, how will AJ?

They both have over 100 TDs. AJ barely has over 50. His reception and yardage number should be on par after a few more seasons. But his TD numbers will never catch up to HOF type numbers. He'll have to kick ass in the yardage department in order to make it in, imo.

I'm in no way blaming AJ for the lack of TD production. We all know what he's had to deal with in his career
Yep. I'm afraid this is the sad, unfair truth. He'll have to put up eye-popping TD and yardage numbers and/or be MVP in a Super Bowl or two to get the attention and votes he needs to get one of those ugly yellow sportcoats.

It ain't fair really....
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote