View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012   #79
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 88339 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Walterfootball Mock Draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Chapman tore his ACL? When did this happen??
It was posted in one of the threads (mock or NFl forum I think). It stood out to me as he continued to play on it allegedly and I have done battle with many on MB all season as I did not see Chapman being as good as they did. He had little lateral movement and almost no drive into line if blocked. ANd I focused on him all season wanting to see what I was missing. Now how he played on that type of injury is a mystery. I 'll see if I can link but going to bed soon.