View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012   #17
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 198627 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Your Best Trade-Back Scenario

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Cause there are better prospects later in the draft. Osweiler and Foles will be around in the second, and we could sell Tannehill for picks, drop to the early second and take one of those guys instead. I don't think there is a huge difference among those guys. I have watched Tannehill's entire career at A&M, and he just doesn't have the mental makeup of a franchise QB IMO. Great measurables, but makes lots of stupid mistakes like staring down Jeff Fuller, forcing the ball into double/triple coverage, etc. I'm sure he'll make for a capable backup QB and stick around in the NFL for years, but I don't think he is able put a team on his back and win.
Exactly how I responded to TK in our 3 Amigos mock. I'd take either Osweiler or Foles over Tannehill.