View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012   #77
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194239 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Walterfootball Mock Draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Floyd would be the ideal pick, as I think he's the second best WR in the draft, but I don't see him getting past the Browns @ 22. There are plenty of teams from 10-22 that would like to snatch up good WRs. Toon's kinda meh to me. He just doesn't strike me as a second round talent, although this is the later part of the round. Plus he was in the Big 10, and that was probably the worst big conference last year. I'd rather go o-line here. His teammate Zeitler would be ideal.

Chapman in the 3rd is also nice as he was mocked quite a bit as our 2nd round pick. Dunno what made him fall in Walter's eyes over the last couple weeks. I like the Guyton pick too, as we do need some DE depth.
Agree on all points. Floyd #2 WR but three alcohol issues hard to over look for Texans. If he can prove sobriety AND a support system, maybe. My current personal mock is Wright, Zeitler and Chapman. I think Chapman's ACL was reason he dropped but was reason I now mock him in 3rd as unaware until injury brought out after his season. Ok With Guyton but I like Wolfe better and is my 4th with Jordan White in 5th.