View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012   #24
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BB/65/BL Post Super Bowl Texan 2012 Mock Draft 1B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I appreciate everything you & rMartin & Badboy put into these drafts.

Can you (any of you) tell me what your thoughts are on Wade Smith & his backup..... please.
Thanks TK for compliment. IMO, current roster has no back up for LG or RG and why Smith able to start all season. Studdard (former starter) was out all season and I am not a fan of Kubiak's boy. Shelley Smith has potential but no one has seen much of his skills on field. We debated over going OG high but thought our priorities match Texan managements thought. Briesel is highly respected as a tough player who often started injured. Remember the game he had high ankle sprain, was out one play and returned with ankle taped? That is Kubes (and our )type of player even if we are not 100 % satisfied with him.

To your question, we also discussed if Wade Smith could have an undisclosed injury as his play seemed to decrease this season. It is my thought that Briesel will be re-signed and Smith will be challenged by someone. Levy Adcock is a monster in size and attitude. We think you will like his effort if drafted.