View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012   #22
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 145918 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BB/65/BL Post Super Bowl Texan 2012 Mock Draft 1B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
.......at least Ingram isn't a gigantic reach for a pass rusher in the 1st. I think you guys focused entirely too hard on the DL (even though I like the players) with no sort of nod to LB depth. 5th round Qb is a waste. Either address QB properly or let it be. If Schaub's health is a factor and TJ is considered as just a backup then another 5th on a QB is hardly addressing THAT sort of problem. On the other hand, if you think Schaub and TJ can get it done then why address QB at all? Still have Leinart too.
In this scenario Mario is gone and we strongly believe OLB becomes instant draft need although we are solidly behind Reed/Barwin. OLB is such a priority in Phillips D that we have to go first round and Ingram is a beast. ALso, like Mario or hate him, he is a damn good if not great DE who could replace Watt if needed. With Mario gone we think Wolfe is a JJ Watt clone. WR is a priority & Criner is great value + he should be there round two. I am a big fan of Jordan White who could move up after mock.