View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012   #75
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Walterfootball Mock Draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naiirb View Post
New mock up

1. Michael Floyd-WR
2. Nick Toon-WR
3. Josh Chapman-NT
4. Trevor Guyton-DE/DT

I would be ecstatic if Floyd is there a #26 but afraid Texans would pass him up due to his DUI and legal problems of the past. Not Feeling Toon in the 2nd round and going back to back WR. Would prefer some d-line or o-line depth in the 2nd.
Floyd would be the ideal pick, as I think he's the second best WR in the draft, but I don't see him getting past the Browns @ 22. There are plenty of teams from 10-22 that would like to snatch up good WRs. Toon's kinda meh to me. He just doesn't strike me as a second round talent, although this is the later part of the round. Plus he was in the Big 10, and that was probably the worst big conference last year. I'd rather go o-line here. His teammate Zeitler would be ideal.

Chapman in the 3rd is also nice as he was mocked quite a bit as our 2nd round pick. Dunno what made him fall in Walter's eyes over the last couple weeks. I like the Guyton pick too, as we do need some DE depth.