View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012   #74
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21345 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Walterfootball Mock Draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naiirb View Post
New mock up

1. Michael Floyd-WR
2. Nick Toon-WR
3. Josh Chapman-NT
4. Trevor Guyton-DE/DT

I would be ecstatic if Floyd is there a #26 but afraid Texans would pass him up due to his DUI and legal problems of the past. Not Feeling Toon in the 2nd round and going back to back WR. Would prefer some d-line or o-line depth in the 2nd.
If we got floyd i will be ecstatic. easily my favourite player in the draft. but just havnt talked about him to much because i thought he would be out of reach and still do.

and i don't think houston will pass on him. his a team player with a couple of DUI no real big issue. his cleaned up his image this year a lot so i think houston would take him.
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote