View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012   #73
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Walterfootball Mock Draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naiirb View Post
New mock up

1. Michael Floyd-WR
2. Nick Toon-WR
3. Josh Chapman-NT
4. Trevor Guyton-DE/DT

I would be ecstatic if Floyd is there a #26 but afraid Texans would pass him up due to his DUI and legal problems of the past. Not Feeling Toon in the 2nd round and going back to back WR. Would prefer some d-line or o-line depth in the 2nd.
Have to agree about Floyd. Don't think the Texans will touch him even though he may be better than Jeffery, Sanu, and Wright. And I doubt they go WR in the first 2 rounds also. They've been having the Texans pick Chapman in the 2nd round for quite awhile now so I'm wondering what has made his stock fall. I know he had an injury (knee I think) during the season that he played through. Did he have surgery since the bowl game?
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote