View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012   #13
TheCD
All Pro

Rep Power: 1036 TheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Realistically, is AJ going to the hall of fame??

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
No. AJ is not in the top 25 in receptions. Also if Tim Brown (14th) and Cris Carter (3rd) are not in the hall of fame then you have to figure you are going to have to be better than those guys to make it in or have some rings like Michael Irving.
I think his case is marginal as of right now, as well. But let's not forget that he is currently the all-time leader in YPG. In my opion, that speaks volumes over his lack of TDs considering the offenses he has worked with in the past.

The downside I can see right now is that he didn't take over in the playoffs like Fitzgerald did. Voters are finniky and won't care who the QB was. These guys want "I am playing like they need to invent an even more competitive league" performances. That, and they're just stupid sometimes with their reasoning of why certain guys shouldn't get in.
TheCD is offline   Reply With Quote