View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012   #3
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Realistically, is AJ going to the hall of fame??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
We all love him and for a while there it seemed like he was destined for canton but when you see guys like carter and reed cant make it, does aj have a realistic shot at getting in esp with the way the league is getting pass happy and more wrs are putting up prolific numbers

carter: 1101 rec, 13,899 yds, 130 tds
aj: 706 rec, 9656 yds, 52 tds

tbh eventhough he should have a few good seasons left, i cant see him making it (as much as I want him to). imo his lack of tds will hurt him when its all time to make his case.....
The argument can be made that he did most of that while spending 4 years with David Carr at QB.

I think Carter doesn't make it because of his past. Which sux because there are some punks in that HOF but because they played in New York etc....they get in.

IMO Andre is alot like Earl Campbell, he doesn't have quite the playoff success but he's got the stats that do not lie and great things happened for Earl because Earl did great things for others.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote