View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012   #13
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Your Best Trade-Back Scenario

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Oh I'm ALL for trading out of the first round to snag additional picks. I'm just having problems figuring out who our trading partner would be.
It doesn't have to be entirely plausible. The exercize was really just to focus on the mid round players available and how you would go about restocking the depth chart.
Quote:
One could argue that Tampa might trade back into the first round to grab Tannehill since their current QB, Josh Freeman, seemed to take a big backwards step this year and the new HC doesn't have ties to him.
You would think TBay probably should have learned it's lesson about grabbing a first round QB who probably shouldn't be taken in the 1st round....Freeman is still young and talented too.
Quote:
Washington, as you said, is still in need of a QB. So is Denver; but I'd hate to be the guy they draft to compete with Tebow.
You said it buddy. Nobody will ever be a better QB than Tebow, if you get my drift....
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote